About Burdon House
Burdon House is a prestigious Grade II listed building accommodation for students in the heart of Sunderland City Centre, opposite Mowbray Park and Winter Gardens and in close proximity to both University of Sunderland and St Peter's campuses.
The perfect place to make your home
Accommodation for students at Burdon House makes the perfect place to make your home whilst you're studying at the University of Sunderland.
This grand building is Grade II listed, and located in the heart of Sunderland City Centre, opposite the beautiful Mowbray Park, Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens.
The present landlord has owned the building for approximately 30 years, and originally it was owned by Rail Track who manually operated the railway signals from the building.
We're in walking distance of all of the main University sites and have public transport links on the doorstep, see below for approximate walking times:
- 6 minutes walk to Sunderland University and the University's Murray Library
- 5 minutes walk to St Peter's Campus in the opposite direction
- 4 minutes walk to the central bus station
- 1 minutes walk to Sunderland central Metro & train station. (From here Newcastle city centre and train station are approximately 20 minutes away with connecting trains to all parts of the UK)
- 45 minutes direct metro service from Sunderland to Newcastle International Airport
We're also close to a wide selection of local amenities including The Bridges Shopping Centre and a wide range of bars, pubs, restaurants and clubs. Making this accommodation for students the perfect location for all your needs.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM
It's easy to reserve your room at our affordable student accommodation, complete our simple online form and pay your deposit now.
Student Accommodation Sunderland
Get In Touch
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.
Mobile: 07896 155773
Calling from abroad:
00 44 7896 155773
5 Burdon Road
Tyne & Wear
Find Us on Facebook
Copyright of Burdon House, 2016. All Rights Reserved.